that's what we've been this past week. between the showers
much, much work at home. paintings done & to be done.
also currrently turning our home office into a small (2,10mx2,50m) studio for me. this picture is the before as the nasty carpet had just been torn off... i chose "pigeon" by F&B for the walls to replace the existing "green smoke" of the same brand.
lots of snuggling by the fireplace in the evening, crocheting or knitting, watching the winter olympics
because our Wendy is not well (in a life threatening state) which, to be honest, means i'm not doing so great either, no great at all indeed...
you, all animal lovers, i'd appreciate your thoughts & prayers. she has fought so hard quite a few times already, and she deserves a longer time with us. merci.
edit : rip Wendy. i'll miss you alway. life 's unfair sometimes & my heart aches
Love your photos. I live the onw with the blues sky. So much light.
ReplyDeletePraying for Wendy. Hope she doesn't suffer.
Prayers to Wendy from the other side of the globe :)
ReplyDeletethank you friends
ReplyDeleteit is so unfair to me that Wendy never woke up after kidney surgery that had gone well. but she was too weak. she was a big part of our daily life, and it's going to be tough missing her here at home.
So sorry about Wendy!
ReplyDeletemuch love to you, hope you will feel alright soon, my friend!
Une envolée de pensées pour ta Wendy... pour toi, pour vous... si seulement ils pouvaient rester pour toujours près de nous...
ReplyDeleteValerie I am so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love your way. Can you feel the big warm hug from Oregon?
ReplyDeletethank you, you all nice & caring ladies. it goes straight to my heart xo
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about Wendy. I haven´t been on the internet the last few weeks and just read it.
ReplyDeleteWe lost our cat a few month ago. She was our little companion for 15 years and I still miss her.
Oh and eh.......I misplaced your letter and found it yesterday. Ooops. Brought it to the post office today.
A big hug, Jeannette
(and now I have to try to get my hands on your beautiful letter blocks!)