snow days
beautiful yarn supplies from lovely beth @ the alpaca hacienda
some wip
we're hosting a brunch with friends on sunday. i know it will be chinese new year day but i don't think i'll go for chinese food (we usually do celebrate with a chinese meal) maybe american... any savory (without too much egg yolk) suggestion ?
happy weekend (& school break to my french readers !)
I don't have any good ideas, but can I come over? :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your owls! What will it be?
I'd love to Anne-Marie ! I was thinking I'd give the brunch an American twist since I know a bit about the US... homemade pancakes maple syrup & bacon, bagels & cream cheese, mini peanut butter cookies, cherry cobbler... would you enjoy these ? ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the little owls, I'll show the finshed gift next week... any guess ?!
Pas trop d'idée moi non plus.
ReplyDeleteC'est une très belle série de photos que tu as là. J'aime beaucoup ces gris.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePas vraiment d'idée pour le brunch, ton alpaga m'inspire beaucoup lui !!
ReplyDeleteMuriel -- je viens d'acheter un twist de ton fournisseur en uruguay : undyed lace wool... c'est malin de m'avoir débauchée ! ;P
ReplyDeleteneige - en France?
ReplyDelete... dans les montagnes?
not even Alexandra, on the atlantic coast... the winter 2009/2010 has been more generous with us than the few previous one, and we enjoy it ++
ReplyDeletecette laine a l'air absolument superbe...
ReplyDeletela nuance ressemble à l'ambiance de ta première photo... elle fait hivernal !
en revanche le lien ne fonctionne pas... snif ! j'irai bien voir - curieuse que je suis - ces laines de plus près moi...
merci pour ta visite Cécile -- je viens de tester à nouveau le lien & il fonctionne...
ReplyDelete