Mar 3, 2010

corner view :: coffee companion ::



café. coffee. kaffe. kahvi. kawa. kôhî. kava. koffie...
welcome : coffee icecream, coffee sherbet, coffee candies, coffee syrup, coffee cookies... but...
i'm not a (regular black) coffee girl !
i've never been.
i love lattes.
i love them the swedish way, with a lot of milk & not too much coffee, and always served in a glass. i use half skimmed milk & agave syrup instead of sugar. this is how i make them. see more latte art here



next theme is : miniature worlds

19 comments:

  1. Love your lattes! So beautiful and delicious looking (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment! I have been so lazy with looking at other corner views lately (I've missed the funniest part of whole thing..) so I have never came across with your blog before! it looks lovely. so beautiful. I love your header. and those photos of coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a latte too - but I don't like it in a glass - not sure why! Favourite is a cappuccino with lots of froth. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you both !

    inna : the thing is there 's a long list of people but not everybody is playing along each week. so i visit at random... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry Victoria : our comments have just crossed ! froth is good, isn't it ?!!
    thank you for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did have some coffe in Sweden last summer and it was very good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaylovesvintage : if you go to Stockholm, I have a fabulous address for lattes ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's new to me, coffee in a glass, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! My favorite coffee is a dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like a good Latte. If you come to Oslo Valerie I'll take you for a round of Lattes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your recipe - think I'll try that sometime! The glass makes it special too :^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that drink looks good!!
    I love latte's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tes photos donnent vraiment envie !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its funny to read coffee in your one language. It feels almost the same when the pope says: Thanks for the flowers in your one language..hihii
    Really funny..koffie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Swedish way looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that latte looks fantastic!! i have some agave syrup at home, i think i must try with it!
    ps. beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love coffee! I'm like you though, and I have to have milk/cream/foam. coffee in Sweden is wonderful isn't it?!

    Have fun on your trip :) Go check out Targets website to see all the cute Liberty of London stuff. I'm so excited....keeps me motivated to get well for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am so becoming your coffee companion!

    ReplyDelete