Mar 31, 2010

corner view :: spring ::

when i think spring, i think outdoors, colors, flowers, (animal) births... i think renewal...

once every two years we try to go to one of our favorite european destinations around easter : the netherlands. and particularly to keukenhof = a beautiful park devoted to spring flowers. this is where i'm virtually taking you today.

next corner view should be fun :: vending machines ::

edit : i don't photoshop. the orange tulips were truly of that vibrant orange !

15 comments:

  1. I will never forget my visit there in a million years!! At first I didn't want to go, because I thought it was a bit too touristy and my mother in law wanted us to go so badly. She sometimes is not the best judge of destinations.
    So, we went, and boy I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!! There are no words for the beauty there. You know there is a God when you see those blooms!
    Have fun, and wish all the flowers, happy spring for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing skill with a camera. The photos are mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at your MIL Elizabeth ;) yes I'd love to go again, this time with my Sigma lens, see what it can do... maybe next year...

    Angie : thank you for your supportive words, I do what I can, without any calculation, manual reading. Mother Nature makes inspiration easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are stunning! And I love to live vicariously through your blog and others and see parts of the world I wouldn't normally see (at least, not very often). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Christie :)
    I heard of Corner View last winter & found it was such a great idea ! I loooove to "travel" through blogs as well. Can you tell my major @ college was Tourism ?! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ! comme c'est beau ! Ici la grisaille est omniprésente depuis plusieurs jours. Au moins, il fait un peu plus chaud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful:)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. gasp! i miss the european spring!
    beautiful photos, valerie
    thanks for taking me along with you

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for taking us there. beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Just what I needed to see--beautiful bursts of spring. Thanks for sharing, Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the virtual visit ... great shots and great colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures! So amazing to me that we have the same plants in the US.
    Carol

    http://beadsandbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very beautiful Valerie!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alors la chasse aux oeufs a été plus fructueuse cette fois ? Nouus profitons du soleil aujourd'hui en espérant que cela dure, du coup nous guettons les bourgeons et la nature qui se réveille... chouette ! rien d'aussi fantastique ici cependant, I wish...

    ReplyDelete