postcards snowfalls for 24h on our arrival. old villages. new friends. late mornings. hikes. mulled wine... while some of you are tired of the cold, i have to say wintery is just the way we like it
ah la neige quand même ! très jolie série. La chaise coca cola est tellement anachronique dans cette blancheur et cet immense glaçon est complètement fou. Et que dire de la dernière photo : magnifique !
thank you for your nice words. I enjoyed reading what you think and what picture touches you or not. It is very interesting to get to know who is sensitive to what, to see we have such different opinions & perceptions on some given pictures.
oh just fabulous fabulous photos!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are beautiful! I hope you had a marvelous trip! I especially love the icicle :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos ! it looks like fabulous & refreshing snowy vacation !
ReplyDeleteI wish I were there! It looks magical. I'm with you, give me cozy any day :), photos are beautiful as usual Valerie.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm so tired of the cold. But I love your photos:)
ReplyDeleteWinter sure looks great there. Beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteDes images magnifiques qui me rappellent que je suis né non loin de là...
ReplyDeletefantastic whites! i love your winter!
ReplyDeleteso beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteYes quite tired of the cold and of wintery weather now but your photos ar beautiful and I feel so close !
ReplyDeleteah la neige quand même ! très jolie série. La chaise coca cola est tellement anachronique dans cette blancheur et cet immense glaçon est complètement fou. Et que dire de la dernière photo : magnifique !
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so beautiful! x
ReplyDeletethank you for your nice words.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading what you think and what picture touches you or not. It is very interesting to get to know who is sensitive to what, to see we have such different opinions & perceptions on some given pictures.