hopefully there's some truth in this.
i wanted to post about the bbq cake, corner view was "front door"... but this past week has been rough beyond our imagination, certainly closer to a nightmare. where we almost lost that front door of ours including the house around it in a fire, mourned a 17 year old & learned we'll have to help a friend through a brain disease
life came back with electricity at our house during the weekend, where after the cleaning we managed to get some things done
new flooring + new window in the studio
my first hexagons, as a break from a long line of shawls. taking it easy, no deadline...
and so grateful for a nice far-away friend who fed me GF. xo
thankfully i have a free-of-appointment week ahead to recover from all the stress. can i hear you say spring is in the air & this week is going to be a better one ?!!
Wow, Valerie. I am so sorry. I hope this week is better. I know it will be. Love to you.
ReplyDeletei'll have to try some of those GF chocolate chip cookies... hope you have a brighter week this week, take care :)
ReplyDeleteohhh i'm sorry and i hope everything is better now... those whites flowers are so beautiful and i love your hexagons... hugs for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry dor the hard and sad things you are facing. Best of luck to you and hope things start looking up!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my...you did have a tough week. To loose almost your house is terrible but to have to mourn a 17 year old is indeed a nightmare.
ReplyDeleteCourage ma chère and a big hug from a big femme hollandaise. ;)
PS...love the hexagons. I still have to try that. I see you have the pattern from a Japanese book. How clever! Which one is it?
Oh I am so sorry to hear this!
ReplyDeletesending you lots of love and hugs
i hope you have a great week and that you feel better already
xxxx
I am so sorry for you terrible week, and happy that you still have a house.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the colourcombination on your hexagons.
That indeed sounds like a tough week. Enjoy the weekend even more!! :)
ReplyDelete