Apr 23, 2010

blue, again.

still on spring break
off & outdoors most time
lots of fruit smoothies
one broken car
one migraine with visual aura & nausea
three doors painted
sowing some more
enjoying the blue sky

a beautiful day in the glénan archipelago

not sure i could ever get tired of this blue...

15 comments:

  1. Oh, how blissfully blue it is! I wish I could feel the ocean running through my face and smell the ocean! It's nice to hear and see what a fantastic time you had on your break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured it so beautifully! Sorry to hear of the migraine and the broken car :(
    We are a fine pair aren't we, me with my hurt back/hip and you( or was it you?) with the migraine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, the blue is wonderful! I think I couldn't ever get tired of it either:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. who could get tired of it ? gorgeous photos !!! These beauties give us ideas for a future vacation ! We're off tomorrow to Chinon. I can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd ever get tired of it either! I'm sorry to hear about the migraine and broken car...it sounds as if the rest of your break was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. je n'aurais jamais assez de ce bleu non plus. que de beauté!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonjour,

    thanks for stopping by. your photos are lovely. so quiet and elegant :) i'll be heading to paris, toulouse, cahors and jurancon then back to paris again :) it will be a very rush trip but i'm really looking forward to it. i've been dreaming about going to france for years.

    Bonne journee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. De cette liste on ne va retenir que le meilleur! Ce bleu profond et intense, tellement beau! Merci pour ces photos vivifiantes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's been a really nice Spring break... thank you for your visits here !

    Vanessa : no doubt you'll enjoy these places :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous and what a beautiful blog! thank you for stopping by mine -- I have a solution for us, since you would like to live here and I would like to live there -- we could trade, see how we like it...then we can trade back if we get too homesick :]

    I get the visual migraines, too -- my aura is a glowing golden crown shape. Not as pretty as it sounds when it won't go away and it makes me nauseated! Mine are mostly light-triggered and I've found that extra-dark sunglasses help [I NEVER go outside without them, even on overcast days, I don't care if I look a little ridiculous ;]

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much beauty there is in your photos! I don't think I could get tired of the blue either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful colours! wish i would have been able to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. j'adore regarder la mer; merci de ces belles photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the quote of the month!!!! Beautiful blues of spring break :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gwen : how about a house swap (when ours is fully renovated, you don't want to live in awreck) for a one month vacation ?! sorry about your migranes. i love sunglasses too ;) but mine come with too much stress or a sudden heat...
    life in yonder : it's gone now but we fully enjoyed it :)
    l'atelier : i know how much you like blue, i thought about you !
    taste of beirut : there is something soothing in sitting on a quiet beach & listening to the waves rolling on the sand...
    madhu : your blogger link doesn't work, but thanks for your visit ! the quote is going to change this week = new month !

    ReplyDelete