:: felted stone by lilfishstudio :: squirrel from infusion fibers ::
... that we're getting closer ! thanks to my DIY man (merci merci merci) who made the furniture i needed (i love them !) and as we meet these rain & clouds expected on thursday, i may be sewing in my new little studio... at a 2 meter long craft table overlooking the front yard (can you hear a hint of jubilation here ?!!)
i'm craving for sewing, it's been so long !
I hear jubilation! Woohoo Valerie! It looks very welcoming and inviting and organized. And I see a little squirrel, which means your package arrived. YES! I was worried it still had not made it after all this time.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful space! I imagine the creativity bounding out of you here. Jubilation indeed!
ReplyDeleteyou must be thrilled that your new studio is almost done ! a 2 meter long craft table? sounds fabulous - looks like you have a super big & wonderful fabric stash - look forward to seeing photos of what you sew...
ReplyDeletei have been cleaning & reorganizing my studio, hope to share photos before summer...
What a great space in which to work. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful for you, Valerie! It's great to have a gifted husband, who can create the furniture you want. And it looks so great.
ReplyDeleteMy studio is being moved - since our daughter left home to go live with her sweet boyfriend, we have been moving things around. 3 rooms have changed.
I still need to put some things in their right places - but oh my, so many little bits and bobsa a studio containes....
I'm convinced that many beautiful projects will leave that fantastic studio of yours. Enjoy and have a wonderful day. :))
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely and inspiring place!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your comment and everything else. enjoy your day! : )
dreamy studio! I am singing too (and longing too for a little place of my own). I bet there will be more crafting going on by the table.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy.
Can I come and play in your studio with you???!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to sew so badly, but I can't because of my stupid back and sciatica :( I'm looking into buying a special sewing chair that has support for my back. What kind of chair do you have? I find that when I'm sewing sometimes, I have horrible posture, and then get neck strains.
The fabric shelves are beautiful. What a lucky girl you are to have a craft DIY man. A two meter long table in front of a window sounds like a dream coming through and I bet we will se beautiful things made from this comfort place.
ReplyDeleteI meant "true", not "through"
ReplyDelete*giving her forehead a smack*
Happy Friday!
oh i cant wait to see what magic you will create in there! it look like the most wonderful space :)
ReplyDeleteoooh it looks wonderful! :)
ReplyDeletel'atelier de tous les rêves! (et le petit mari aussi!)
ReplyDeleteon sent bien l'émulation derrière l'écran!
Plus de bureau ? que de la couture ? Un joli espace optimisé à la perfection j'en suis sûre ! Le créer était le tout premier joli projet d'une longue série à venir... J'ai hâte !
ReplyDeleteUn espace intime c'est magnifique et tellement important!
ReplyDeleteau sujet de ta question re: mahlab, tu peux remplacer par ce que tu aimes, ça n'a aucune espece d'importance!
thank you blogger friends for your enthusiasm ;)
ReplyDeletei can now say it feels so much better to sew here rather than in the kitchen or surrounded by mess !
elizabeth : i sent you an email to answer your question
anne-marie : i did get it anyway ! ha ha ! i'm so much worse than this as for typos ! i'm the queen of typos :P
sara : thank you for your visit ! i can't read your posts, but i've been enjoying your beautiful photos for quite a while !
carrotseeds : non je partage toujours avec le PC. mais il me fournit la radio (the wolf TX yeehaw !) et DH vient de m'y installer la TV & je lui ai demandé pour quand était la douche hydro-massage... :D
tasteofbeirut : merci pour la réponse. chouette, je vais pouvoir m'y mettre !
cozy memories : oops je n'avais pas vu la question : cette ficelle-là c'est du lin -- que j'ai déjà crocheté d'ailleurs !
ReplyDelete