like a bee the sun has been shining this week even though the air is still cool & we're insanely busy ! sorry if i owe you an email or a visit, i'll be back online soon xo
Time for gardening I see? I love to garden once the the winter frost stops. Unfortunately this year, we have an impending move, therefore, I have only been uprooting my plants and transferring them into pots so they can come with me.
Iam also dreaming of new paint colours and such. Good luck with all your springy projects.
Avec le printemps, c'est fou comme on a envie de planter et de remuer la terre! J'ai d'ailleurs passé mon après-midi d'hier à la jardinerie. Mes préférées les plantes aromatiques!
So many beautiful photos that gives me a springy feeling. Snow here is still melting and spring has not come yet. But soon
ReplyDeleteça sent le printemps ici !
ReplyDeleteTime for gardening I see? I love to garden once the the winter frost stops. Unfortunately this year, we have an impending move, therefore, I have only been uprooting my plants and transferring them into pots so they can come with me.
ReplyDeleteIam also dreaming of new paint colours and such. Good luck with all your springy projects.
ah looks like the nice kind of busy - it must be so satisfactory work to do gardening. beautiful set of photos!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weekend!
Avec le printemps, c'est fou comme on a envie de planter et de remuer la terre! J'ai d'ailleurs passé mon après-midi d'hier à la jardinerie. Mes préférées les plantes aromatiques!
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy with Spring, I see. I love the smell of fresh paint.
ReplyDelete