i've been...
experiencing some "&!!§é"à$*grrr" internet connection problems
seasonally sick. an awful lot. a zombie.
enjoying my may day bunch. some lily of the valley, a tradition here
getting back in touch with a grade 8+9 friend after so many years & loving the woman she has become today
listening to this song over & over
thinking of a give-away for my birthday next week (?)
baking this cake again & wanting to share the recipe (mine) with you
:: pistachio & matcha tea gluten-free cake ::
mix : 100 grams = 3/4 cup white rice flour
1 Tbsp GF baking powder
1 Tbsp matcha tea
2 Tbsp ground pistachios
2 Tbsp ground almonds
1 Tbsp coarse ground pistachios
1 tsp orange blossom water
with : 2 eggs beaten
50 grams = 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil (for us, a ready-to-use oil mix of 4 oils incl. sunflower)
1/3 sugar-free apple sauce
1 Tbsp cream (or greek yoghurt)
pour in a greased & floured square pan. bake for about 20 minutes at 200°C/ until firm under your fingers. let cool for 10 minutes, cut in pieces & when completely cold, sprinkle with confectioner sugar.
important : i use a lot of organic ingredients when i bake. if you use non-organic sugar you will need to increase quantity to 75 grams.
~bon appétit !~
Hope you feel better soon, the head cold is slowly making it's way through our house lately as well blah...That cake looks oddly good. Never seen anything like it but want to try :)
ReplyDeletethank you Amanda. i hope your household will get rid of that nasty cold real soon.
ReplyDeletethis cake is really good (trust me ! haha) provided you like pistachios -- & healthy.
Anything containing pistachios is officially the food of angels...Mmmmmm (not that I'm that angelic).
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing the recipe !
ReplyDeleteyour b-day's not til next week? something might arrive early then...
i was thinking about you & how the Spring allergies might be affecting you - hope you feel better soon
YUM! And a happy early birthday! I still have a package to send you. I am the slowest friend in the world. Truth be told, I have been waiting for the downtown shops to open for the summer season so I can put some good Alaskan fare in there. Also, I can't open your song link. You Tube says it is blocked in our country due to copyright law! Ugh. You'll have to tell me what it is. Tim McGraw? :)
ReplyDeletehope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeletethat cake looks amazing, have always wanted to try making a matcha cake. thanks for the recipe.
♥
oh zirtec et ventoline... tout pareil;(
ReplyDeletece gateau à l'air super bon!
merci pour la recette :)
Hope the zyrtec helps so that you can enjoy both spring & your beautiful garden
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFeel better Valerie! And the cake looks delicious.
ReplyDeletecolds suck. I hope you feeling better now!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recipe, Valerie :) I will try it as soon as I will be in my new flat
ReplyDelete