Jun 18, 2010

aching
 i've been thinking about this post for a couple of days now. not knowing if i would write it or not. then came the thought that after all this is my personal space & too bad if it is not "blogally correct" ! this week has been one of the worst nightmares for me, and all i want would be somebody to wake me up. on this picture is dakota. there is now very few hope she's alive somewhere...
these past 6-7 years i didn't even have time to (mentally) re-fuel that another disaster was on the way... over & over. it's draining. my heart has been broken too often. to the point i tend to be afraid of what's next. at this moment it is more than i can take (sorry if it sounds whiny but i've already been keeping so much bottled up) so i thought this post would be a message for my favorite people on the WWW to let them know that it is just that bad luck or fate has had the best of me (i'm not ignoring any of you !) & i'll be back when i feel better...
thank you all of you who share photos, blogposts, friendship across the miles...
have a good relaxing weekend !

21 comments:

  1. Oh Valerie....my heart breaks for you.
    Life can kick us in the gut, but you always have to get up again and show it who is boss. You have to show your child how to be strong when these things happen. Show her how to grieve and how to cry, but how to find the strength to go on. For her if no one else.
    I am so sorry and I know we don't know one another but the pain of another carries across the WWW too and can touch one in an instance like this.
    Take care of eachother and you will come out on the other side stronger and better.

    Mon coeur sort pour vous et savoir que vous sont considérés par un étranger qui s'en soucie ! :) (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very touched Marilyn. Thank you. More than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Val and L, I wish with all my heart I could physically give you a hug of warmth and comfort as an assurance that you are in my thoughts. I hope somewhere and somehow light will shine upon you and that you can have even the tiniest amount of hope. Hang on in there, cry if you need to let it out and please don't let fear shadow your life.

    Feel better and see you when when we see you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your luck turns. When it is one thing after another, you don't get a chance to surface and catch your breath. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much is happening to you ~ with one thing after another ~ i sure hope you are holding on OK
    when it rains it pores but there is always a rainbow after the rain
    i'm hoping that a much needed vacation & the summer sun will brighten your days
    thinking of you
    take care of yourself
    PS i don't know if you have the same superstition in France ~ the one where you break a mirror & you have 7 years of bad luck ~ if this was the case for you (about 6-7 yrs ago you broke a mirror) then you will have nothing but good luck soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh valérie, je suis désolée...
    douces pensées

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I am sorry.. take care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valérie, je ne suis pas sûre de tout comprendre mais je suis très triste que ça n'aille pas! Je t'envoie mes plus sincères amitiés et j'aimerais tant pouvoir te réconforter! Je t'embrasse bien fort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valerie, love to you and yours. You are a beautiful person. You have prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way. Sharing your struggles just makes those positive vibes coming your way that much more powerful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh je suis très desolée...
    Ne t'inquiète pas, il y a toujours un petit endroit pour l'espoir.
    Je suis sure que tout ira bien.
    Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJune 21, 2010

    Oh Valerie, I am hugging you from here! and know you have the strength and support of love around you to make it through what ever life throws your way. Sometimes it can seem just crazy how things can be the way they can sometimes. During the tough times it can help me to look at the bigger picture and sense my total life, what is working, what I have going for me, where I have made it to, and usually the hard parts seem less hard. With love and support, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dearest Valerie
    I am so sorry to hear that you having such difficult time. And I wish there would be more that I could do for you- sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses my friend
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes everything seems so wrong and less fortunate things keep on coming into our lives ... sometimes it even feels like it is a test of some sort but there is always a light and things change and we learn and see and appreciate life in a better and more meaningful way.

    make the most out of your family and yourself and your life ... despite all the sadness.
    big hugs to you!*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Valerie,
    I just got back from a trip to Napa, and I saw your post. Isn't it just like that with life...I remember a huge chunk of our younger married life, we could not catch a break to save our lives! Bad things just seemed to keep coming and coming! So, I really get what you are saying. It seems to run in cycles for some reason. Ours seemed to last for about 7 years! You just didn't know if you could take one more thing!! We just tried hard to be happy that at least we had each other and we would work it out as it came.
    I hope things start moving in a good direction for you.

    Big hugs for you Valerie, I'm thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came to visit your lovely blog... but this wasn't what I was expecting... I'm so sorry, my dear friend!!! I so wish your luck would finally turn the other way around. For the better! Soon! You've got your share of the negative things and you deserve to be happy! Just keep it up, be strong and take care of yourself!!! Big hugs to you my dear friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. +marzipan+June 22, 2010

    Sending {{{{hugs}}}} to you ......

    ReplyDelete
  17. AnonymousJune 24, 2010

    I am so sorry. I know what it is like to lose a cat. They are one of the family, and not knowing what has happened is the worst part. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you all !! thanks so much !

    R (anonymous) we didn't loose her. a miracle happened and we have her back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope you feel better, a warm hug for you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousJune 29, 2010

    Came back to check and I am so very, very glad that a miracle happened. Wonderful! (Sorry to post anonymously but I don't usually venture into blogland. (Came here from Flickr where I am Mia Self))

    ReplyDelete