i don't want to leave this little blog on a negative post : this "coming-out" was so hard to write ! thank you for the support, here or in my mailbox... you have no idea how much this meant to me !
little miracles happen. there was one. and even though there are still a few others needed, it helped us spend a nice father's day. homemade : redcurrent popsicles, lemonade, brownies, GF blondies. horseback riding, a big nap, sunshine, lots of flowers, a couple of gifts for daddy

i hope all the fathers in the world were celebrated as they should be. i'm thinking of one in particular who reads this blog from time to time... xo to you all !



de très belles images: pleines de lumière!
ReplyDeleteDear Valerie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that things keep going the wrong way. You have been on my mind and I send you all my best thoughts and a hug.
Take care.
X Ulla
beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteIci la journée du père c'est le 19 mars.
ReplyDeleteJ'espère que tout va très bien, je t'assure que sinon, tout ira bien, parce que la bonne chance arrivera tôt ou tard.
Gros bisous
what lovely photos! sounds like you had a beautiful day. glad. you deserve it.
ReplyDeletemuch love
happy summer my dear! enjoy great moments with your family :)
ReplyDeleteSounds and looks so nice! There has been brownies everywhere (well,at least to my eyes:)) and now I think that I really need to make them..maybe on weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so sorry to hear about your bad luck and that all things are going wrong! I really hope things get better!
Hugs from here to you! But I´m happy to hear that you had a nice and relaxing father´s day. Beautiful photos, I love them.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I have started to wash my laundry your way and it works like a charm :)
blessings to you and yours
ReplyDeletethanks you friends.
ReplyDeletei read several times that father's day is in march in some countries...
like mother's day, i do believe this should be an international day to celebrate !
Solen : I'll try to post about it tomorrow but not sure because we're leaving for a vacation abroad on saturday morning !
magnifique séries. ta fille est tellement jolie, avec ce popsicle fushia, superbe! heureuse de voir qu'un petit miracle est arrivé. la malchance perpétuelle est très difficile à supporter...
ReplyDelete