Sep 22, 2010

niina






there was a lovely package from niina in the mailbox today. she sent me some cool wristwarmers that i looove, and spoiled me with some finnish treats & some delicious vanilla tea (i had never had vanilla tea before !) i have read her blog for one year now, admiring her always harmonious photos, and had no idea that (once i dared to delurk & post a comment) i could exchange with such a sweet person !
kiitos niina !

6 comments:

  1. that warm tea looks wonderful because i'm suffering from a big cold which is slowing me down with sewing, i think i'll have the same problem with taking a photo of black clothing as i'm currently sewing a greyish black jumper... we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Vanilla tea... you haven't had any before?! And your photos are always beautiful... even though I know how hard it is to take decent pictures of black things... and you know, it's even harder with a pocket camera ;)! Oh well, my photographic skills aren't that good any way... even though I like taking pictures. Those Finnish candies look familiar... actually the Geisha bar is absolutely one of my favorites!!! And I like those handwarmers too... Niina did a lovely job! I'm actually making a pair right now too... by crocheting. Of course :)!

    Have a lovely day, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you got your lovely packet from Niina! Those wristwarmers are just so perfect, I absolutely love mine which I got from Niina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'espère que tu vas te sentir vite mieux!!!
    cool pour le colis: j'adore ça, les colis surprises;)
    et tes mitaines sont superbes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,you're so welcome Valerie!!! Or 'ole hyvä' in finnish:) I'm just so superhappy to readi this (and your email which I'm going to answer as soon as I have time!)..feels good to hear that you love them and that they fit you and everything!
    And I can see you didn't eat those candies right away and managed to get a picture of them! :) Which is,by the way, a very nice picture of those wristwarmes!

    And I think that jacket looks nice! Not black though..:) And I can't wait to see some pictures of that tunic!

    ReplyDelete