:: my creative space ::
.... is everywhere this thursday :
* a crochet idea to recycle some water bottles
* marvelling at some Spring signs
* some new Liberty bangles on the way
* trying to imagine my future kitchen
how about you ?! for more inspiration, visit more creative spaces @ lovely kirsty
love it! amazing how all the completly different things somehow match (photographicaly)
ReplyDeleteI love that Bangle!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, the little crochet bowl looks cute, and oh......sping!
ReplyDeletemany things on the making process! but your kitchen reminds me of our own house renovating project ;-) D'ailleurs notre maison toute entière est un "creative space"! haha!
ReplyDeleteL'Atelier : thanks ! I didn't do it on purpose !! ;P
ReplyDeleteMay & Monica : thank you x
Lucie : la démolition a en effet commencé ! couplée avec un demi-toit à refaire charpente incluse. Et votre cuisine en est où ?! ( je cherche un peu d'espoir haha / les conseils sont bienvenus aussi !)
Hi Valerie, thank you for your comment and introducing me to your beautiful blog. Gorgeous crochet - I have yet to get to grips with a crochet hook :)
ReplyDeletele petit bol en crochet est adorable ... bientôt dans ton shop ??
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Images of all of your spaces! Can't wait to see the final product of your crochet. xxt
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeletelovely altogether! Pinks and greys, the texture...!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Valerie! I love these things.
ReplyDeleteSo many new beginning! Hope you don't have to cook in that kitchen yet :)
ReplyDeleteon the kitchen side, hang in there!
ReplyDeleten♥
The last photo shows your future kitchen? I would like to see an Vrgleich if you have them completed. I find that very interesting.
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhh! la cuisine tant attendue!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTrop choupinou la nouvelle bannière...
ReplyDeleteEt tout le reste aussi.
WOW..that is a mess in your kitchen, Valerie...LOL! It WILL be lovely again one day. :o) Your crochet is so pretty...I look forward to seeing what that will be. Spring buds... No signs of spring here yet--just snow...LOL! Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and projects. Are you crocheting around a small plastic bottle bottom? This looks so cool. xo
ReplyDeletejoy2282003@yahoo.com
OMG Je kiffe et plusquekiffe tes photos serieux, elles sont TOP !! XOXO
ReplyDeletehttp://electrical-columbia.blogspot.com/
Love that beautiful creamy yarn combined with the cherry blossoms below:)
ReplyDeletethank youe veeryone;
ReplyDeleteIsabelle : tu penses que ça vaut le coup ?!
Francesca : I don't think I'll cook in this room before a long long time (if you knew my husband...) we have always had a temporary kitchen upstairs (very coonvenient when you want to eat outside in the summer. hum...)
Li+ Belle : yes it does. You 'll have to tell me what a Vrgleich means please ???
Amélie : oui et je sais que je vais l'attendre longtemps encore ! :(
Tracy : yep really messy ;P
Joyce : if there was something to win, you would win ! :)
RChS : merci. ton com m'a fait sourire !
Sorry, Valerie, this is a spelling mistake and the match, when writing in a hurry. :) I wanted to say: Comparison.
ReplyDeletehehe I get it much better now Kristin !! and yes I will post before & after ictures. however i might do it on my houseblog instead. it is not open yet because i'm still transferring posts from the hosting service it previously was located at. have a nice weekend xo
ReplyDeletec'est toujours tellement joli ici !
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the pictures and the houseblog. This isvery interesting.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend too.:)
I get excited for anyone who is doing a new kitchen!
ReplyDeletelooks like a good day :) Here in sydney (oz) we had both rain and sunshine... walks and work - a happy day :)
ReplyDeletethea.
xx
(spoonfulzine)
oh, I love these shots! its kind of my life too. very lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour crochet bowl / water bottle cover? / is gorgeous- do you have any pattern or instructions you would be able to pass on ? I just love it.. and your photography is incredible also; enjoying all of your posts; thanks so much - debbyh@cfl.rr.com
ReplyDelete