at home this week. halloween decor all by her. collecting leaves included
heard on the halloween evening when going trick or treating with 4 nice & polite teen girls....the girls, cheerful, in one voice : good evening ! trick or treat !
man opening door with candy bowl in his hand, not saying hi : oh but you're teenagers. i don't give candies to teenagers
the girls : why is that, sir ?
man, putting candy bowl back on the entryway table : some teenagers ruined one of my flowerbeds last year. i hate them now.
the girls : but it was not us ! we would never do that !
man slamming door : i don't care, you all teens in the same basket.
the girls staring at each other with lots of ????? on their faces.
huh. no comment.
new alpaca shawlette for an order. thinking of a small serie for my shop...
more creative spaces here


Magnifique cette déco!
ReplyDeleteTrès beau décor et beau déguisement!!
ReplyDeleteCe châle est magnifique!
wow the pumpkin is so amazing, great decorating skills!
ReplyDeleteThe decor, amazing, the costume, perfect, the shawlette beautiful. As for the story, I can only concur with the girls, huh?
ReplyDeleteThe painted pumpkin is GORGEOUS... and so is lovely daughter all dressed up! The shawl is so lovey... like being wrapped in clouds... :o) Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletesome people are just like that...if it had been five year olds, he would have said the same thing...wrong season but BAH HUMBUG to him...maybe the ants will invade his candy dish!!!! L looks devine...well done on the costume...glad you had fun tho'
ReplyDeletexx
What was done to the squash up top? It looks lovely, as does the costume, and the shawlette.
ReplyDeletelove everything. i made a shawl for my self too,a grey one because of you. it is very beautiful.
ReplyDeletetanks
love
Katerina FF
Greece
I love teenagers! and I love your daughter's very stylish costume, and the shawl. I'm trying to decide whether I want to make a cardigan or a shawl as next project, as I found some very nice patterns - though, really, I should first complete what I have going already! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteHalloween looks very elegant from your home!
ReplyDeleteAnd I do not understand grumpy people who do not appreciate teenagers-- perhaps they were wretched ones themselves...
Great costume on L!!!! The shawlette is divine!!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nasty man.
ReplyDeleteI love her costume. So beautiful.
Happy new week.
Hugs, Pauline
what a wonderful pumkin, I love your blog;)! and I just want to say thank you for your kind words!!( ..on the la harira post;)blogger has not notified me:()and wow..did you ever travelled to morocco? ..I love this wooden harira spoons:)my husband grew up near Marrakesch and I love to stay there..
ReplyDeleteSarah/JenMuna
What a still life!
ReplyDeleteWe live in a two family house, and the lady among us has also opened the door and thought that small children get sweets - big kids get nothing from it. Stupid.
ReplyDeleteDid you get my email?
Have a nice day!
Your last words on my blog were so comforting! Thank you Valerie :) The shawlette is just wonderful, I can feel its softness.
ReplyDeletelove the decor! and the shawl is exquisite!
ReplyDeleteIt almost hurts us moms more I think when someone is rude to our children. At least I know I wish I could offer my children a perfect world...but that of course is just a dream and they are immensely tougher than we can imagine.
ReplyDeleteAnyway... Her costume is absolutely lovely! And so is your shawl, I can imagine you would have much success with a series of those in your shop. Get well soon and happy weekend! xo Karen