Nov 2, 2011

corner view :: dream ::




like everyone, i guess my favorite part is when dreams come true ! but when they don't, this one has always made me smile : be careful what you wear to bed at night you never know who you'll meet in your dreams... breathe & daydream here & more dreams to be found chez francesca

15 comments:

  1. Ah ah! Excellent! Oui, un petit message, quand tu veux.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta photo est belle ... avec une touche d'étrangeté et de magie ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall be more careful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice saying :D and a beautiful dreamy photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote. I think I might have to upgrade my sleepwear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo. It looks like the entrance to an enchanted forest.

    Happy week to you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is beautiful, and a little bit sentimental (like autumn mostly is).
    Whereas your quote made me smile. Let's see what I am going to wear now, 'cause I'm nearly on my way to bed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I've been here in my dreams before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo! And now I must go buy new lingerie in case I meet James McAvoy in my dreams tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photo and am smiling at the quote. Uplifting post. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a quote! Now I'll think twice before jumping in my bed in my old faded T-shirt!! ;D
    Your picture is my ideal of autumn woods! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What? But I have nothing decent to wear ;-)

    Learning to live with diabetes is tough, but from your previous post I gather that you are now kind of settling into new routines, which is good.

    The upside is, that you get to explore foods and drinks you never even dreamt of!

    Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. the quote cracks me up.... it don't work for me, i can tell ya....
    n♥

    ReplyDelete