Jun 4, 2013

:: moment ::  at  words to shoot by









or how i became a blogger again... so thankful for this invitation

26 comments:

  1. Welcome back Valerie. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Molly ! thank you for your warm welcome xo

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Valérie! I missed you too!
    Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merci Lucie c'est vraiment gentil. j'espère qu'on se rencontrera un jour :)

      Delete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! et comme je suis contente de te revoir!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben oui... tout arrive :P Tu me manques mais je pense souvent à toi. As-tu eu mon nouveau # de tel ? bisous

      Delete
  4. now all is well with the world again....you have been greatly missed ma chere...welcome back. :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn, know I appreciate each & every word of support you have so kindly provided these past months xo

      Delete
  5. AnonymousJune 05, 2013

    I cant believe you are back. I missed you!
    Katerina FF
    Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either ;) but I didn't shut the blog after all... just went on a different path for a while. Thank you Katerina !

      Delete
  6. I am so happy to see you are back blogging again! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful photographt and words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you Monica. I hope I will be able to blog again and be in touch with lovely bloggers like you. Who were with me from the start, that I don't forget !

      Delete
  7. So glad to see you posting!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I scroll down everyday and check in on old friends, even though their blogs have gone silent, I keep them in my side bar just in case they return! So very happy to see you on here today!!! I love instagram, but your photos beg to be in a bigger format :) Welcome back friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, you're such a wonderful person who grew so dear to my heart, thank you for your frienship. it means so much to me.

      Delete
  9. Lovely to meet you again.
    ♥
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. so glad you're back on this path again
    i have thought of you so often, dear Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJuly 07, 2013

    I never realized before that you have a blog! It is very beautiful, I am happy you are back even though I missed it before. I will have to catch up on your older posts now and eagerly await new ones.

    xx,
    debi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tant mieux, c'est drôlement beau!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJuly 21, 2013

    Suis-je trop tard pour me réjouir de ton retour?
    alice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love photos,,thank you for my lovely package today,,working on one for you soon :) Love our new friendship :D

    xo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely photos - beautiful blog.
    Have a happy day!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're back!! have you seen my email?

    ReplyDelete
  17. bon retour parmi nous ...
    je te souhaite le meilleur !

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so happy you came back!!

    ReplyDelete