ten
the very pretty & also very talented abby of infusion fibers asked me to share 10 simple things that make me happy... which i find hard because i could list one hundred of them !
1 :: a big hug from my DD
2 :: to watch the snow falling & the quietness that goes with it
3 :: a freshly made bed with comfy pillows
4 :: a creamy latte
5 :: our cats around for a cuddle
6 :: a lot of laps at the swimming-pool at off-peak hours
7 :: my crochet hook
8 :: summer sunsets on deserted beaches
9 :: a jar of a good organic pesto
10 :: to listen to this radio
enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Brault
beautiful list Valerie. We have a lot in common. xo
ReplyDeleteMerci Valérie ! this is an honor to find myself among those beautiful blog. And I'm glad to discover yours. I should have known you had one with all the beautiful photos you have on Flickr. I will come back!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Valerie!
ReplyDeleteI feel honoured and slightly embarassed because I'm sure I don't belong among those amazing bloggers.
But I love having you as a friend and I'll join the game as soon as I have a little more time on my hand :)
Thank you Valerie! I will play along sometime this week end.
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog. I love the old one too. But here in the new one I can leave you comments on all your beautiful photos :-)
I love this list of things about you! Your blog looks beautiful. I'm honored to be included in your tag and I'd love to participate, but after my vacation in a week.
ReplyDeleteI love your new setup! and am glad you allowed comments again :)
ReplyDeletethank you for adding me to this amazing list of blogs! i feel rathe honoured.
happy weekend
xx
i love that quote, i just wrote it down in my idea book
ReplyDeleteyou have a good list ! i broke the rules & put 10 photos on flickr...