easter 2010 3 days off. lots of : sleep, good food,flowers, pink... and i've just learned that i won the cutest rabbit ever here (thanks a million dear jeannette) ! how was yours ?!
That little black bunny will just loooove your sweet black kitty. ;) I´m such a girl....I love all the pink in your pictures. It´s a feast for the eye. Have a fabulous day!
your easter sounds great! and it looks so very beautiful:) love all that pink!
mine was just ordinary weekend. I didn't celebrate the easter in any special way. lots of traveling I would say, as I spent the whole yesterday in bus and train coming back home from the northern Finland! =)
Glad you had a great easter. Congratulations on winning the bunny; I just went over there to look at it and it is so cute. I am off on vacation starting Friday and I can't wait.
Mine was all dedicate to my family: warm hugs, good food, a walk in the country,and colours, joy and happiness. Too short :( PS: I DO love your photos!!!
Mine was lovely, filled with love, family, a nice feast and lovely flowers too. I love all the pinks you put together on your table.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of spring!
That little black bunny will just loooove your sweet black kitty. ;)
ReplyDeleteI´m such a girl....I love all the pink in your pictures. It´s a feast for the eye.
Have a fabulous day!
your easter sounds great! and it looks so very beautiful:) love all that pink!
ReplyDeletemine was just ordinary weekend. I didn't celebrate the easter in any special way. lots of traveling I would say, as I spent the whole yesterday in bus and train coming back home from the northern Finland! =)
Glad you had a great easter. Congratulations on winning the bunny; I just went over there to look at it and it is so cute. I am off on vacation starting Friday and I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteIt looks perfect! Congratulations on the bunny. Did you make those macarons?!
ReplyDeleteSuch a colorful Easter! So full of life and spring! I love it.
ReplyDeleteOh, I like the pink theme for Easter! Congrats on the rabbit, my son won a REAL rabbit two years ago!
ReplyDeleteMine was all dedicate to my family: warm hugs, good food, a walk in the country,and colours, joy and happiness. Too short :(
ReplyDeletePS: I DO love your photos!!!
Such beautiful photos! Pleased to see how you enjoyed your Easter. We had a lovely one as well filled with love, laughter, and delicious food.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteMine was busy, visitng family, friends and lots of other people tha we needed to meet. And then a day with rest, outdoor beer and green olives.
j'adore cette série. Les deux premières photos sont sublimes !
ReplyDeleteYour Easter looks cozy too :)
ReplyDelete