as soon as the heat wave goes away....it got really HOT again, HOT. 36C.....but as soon as the cool comes...!!! Such lovely photos of waffles and cream....so much fun!!!
Marylin : yes i guess by 36°C.... LOL ! lucky you ! (well you know the quote... the grass is always greener...) you might be ready for some cooler weather ?!
ta fille est adorable, même avec une moustache de chantilly :) j'espère que vous aurez un automnbe clément & ensoleillé. Il va falloir que je mette un miroir immense sur le toit pour qu'il te renvoie les rayons du soleil. (pas aujourd'hui cpdt, c'est gris) xoxo
Yum,sounds and looks good! We already had a long walk today,but we definitely have to light candles tonight and eat something good too. And knit,ofcourse:)
Isn't Autumn wonderful? I love the brisk weather, the colours and of course the food. Working with wool becomes more of a pleasure too! I love the in-between seasons.
what a sweet and playful set of photos of your girl. She is so beautiful! It was pretty hot here today. Cooler days are on their way though, and I think I am okay with that now :)
as soon as the heat wave goes away....it got really HOT again, HOT. 36C.....but as soon as the cool comes...!!! Such lovely photos of waffles and cream....so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteMarylin : yes i guess by 36°C.... LOL ! lucky you ! (well you know the quote... the grass is always greener...) you might be ready for some cooler weather ?!
ReplyDeleteta fille est adorable, même avec une moustache de chantilly :)
ReplyDeletej'espère que vous aurez un automnbe clément & ensoleillé. Il va falloir que je mette un miroir immense sur le toit pour qu'il te renvoie les rayons du soleil. (pas aujourd'hui cpdt, c'est gris)
xoxo
It sounds like a perfect day! I love these photos. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYum,sounds and looks good! We already had a long walk today,but we definitely have to light candles tonight and eat something good too. And knit,ofcourse:)
ReplyDeleteit's raining today here, too :(
ReplyDeleteyour fall list of suggestions sounds perfect, especially the knitting :)
Beautiful as usual Valerie!
ReplyDeleteIl se dégage toujours une chouette atmosphère de tes photos, très cosy et chaleureuse. J'adore.
That is a great definition of a nice autumn! Wishing you (and your beautiful daughter) a lovely, warm and creative autumn period!
ReplyDeleteMMMMMmmmm! des gauffres! Parfait pour ce temps d'automne!
ReplyDeleteFor me I would add my old cat on my lap and a good book!
ReplyDeleteOkay...so can I come over to yours...please...sounds delicious...xxt
ReplyDeleteIsn't Autumn wonderful? I love the brisk weather, the colours and of course the food. Working with wool becomes more of a pleasure too! I love the in-between seasons.
ReplyDeleteL is so adorable !! Yummy looking waffles. I think I need to make some!!
ReplyDeletethank you ! the rain is gone today. and you're all invited for waffles ;)
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet and playful set of photos of your girl. She is so beautiful! It was pretty hot here today. Cooler days are on their way though, and I think I am okay with that now :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful pictures! They have such a strong feeling of autumn. And the waffles look absolutely delicious, and your daughter is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt's raining here too, again... Quite boring since it's been raining for days now!
miam ... maintenant j'ai envie de gauffres
ReplyDeleteVoilà pourquoi l'automne n'est pas si désagréable ! merci pour ces belles photos !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful photos!
ReplyDelete