oh, que'est-ce que c'est BEAU! est-ce que tu travailles avec la soie de drops? et dis-mois quand il te faut un paquet de kambly. nous avons apportés des KILOS hier ;-) c'est proche de nous et les efants ce sentaient en *dreamland*. bises, flurina
& an extra thanks for the delicious offer, Flurina !
Francesca : I usually slip-stitched them together, I find this is the easiest way... but of course some projects may require some sewing instead... anyway assembling is not my favorite part ;)
It's not mine either, but I probably like it better than threading all the ends in - soo tedious! I'm considering sewing, as my yarn is quite thick and the slip stitch method is a little bulky. Ciao!
Valerie, I love how your table runner turned out...very cute little bird on it too :) What is that lovely looking cake? It looks like something I would love. How was Ireland??
Have you ever tried the join-as-you go method for putting the blocks together...... I just L O V E that colour....so me!!! and the knitting that is peeking out of the photo with the pears...... yummy!!!!! :) xx
LOVE the shape of your table runner, Valerie--very pretty finish, and lovely photo/vignette. Ooo... and something sweet too...mmm... Happy Weekend :o) ((HUGS))
MamaCami : l'écharpe est en soie et lambswool de chez Drops et le dessus de table en coton italien acheté chez Mercredi & Cie (n'est pas vendu en ligne juste à la boutique). sinon je rougis vu que tu es une excellente photographe !
That table mat/runner is so beautiful! I wish I had such effortless French style!
ReplyDeleteyou're too kind Steph ! xo
ReplyDeleteOh I love it...You may well have inspired me to pick the hook up...again!
ReplyDeletexxt
Just beautiful, gorgeous colour.
ReplyDeleteoh, que'est-ce que c'est BEAU! est-ce que tu travailles avec la soie de drops? et dis-mois quand il te faut un paquet de kambly. nous avons apportés des KILOS hier ;-) c'est proche de nous et les efants ce sentaient en *dreamland*. bises, flurina
ReplyDeleteRaffiné, gourmand... De belles créations pour entamer une journée dans la joie.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Right now, I'm working out the best way to join some crochet hexagon together.
ReplyDeletethank you everyone !
ReplyDelete& an extra thanks for the delicious offer, Flurina !
Francesca : I usually slip-stitched them together, I find this is the easiest way... but of course some projects may require some sewing instead... anyway assembling is not my favorite part ;)
It's not mine either, but I probably like it better than threading all the ends in - soo tedious! I'm considering sewing, as my yarn is quite thick and the slip stitch method is a little bulky. Ciao!
ReplyDeleteValerie, I love how your table runner turned out...very cute little bird on it too :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is that lovely looking cake? It looks like something I would love.
How was Ireland??
Lovely! The shade of yellow you used looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteC'est magnifique ce jaune. Quel fil as-tu utilisé? Et quel talent tu as pour les photos!!!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever tried the join-as-you go method for putting the blocks together......
ReplyDeleteI just L O V E that colour....so me!!!
and the knitting that is peeking out of the photo with the pears...... yummy!!!!!
:) xx
Beautiful... I love autumn, it is a wonderful season. And my daughter LOVES your little bird candle holder :-)
ReplyDeletelovely & mouth-watering...
ReplyDeleteLOVE the shape of your table runner, Valerie--very pretty finish, and lovely photo/vignette. Ooo... and something sweet too...mmm... Happy Weekend :o) ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteDelicate, cozy and...yummy!
ReplyDeleteÇa c'est du art!!!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous! yellow is one of my favorite colors, and that shade in particular is so delicious. love it paired with the black bird, essentially fall.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, I did not know you knew my blog. Hope to see you there! :-)
ReplyDeletethank you everyone for your sweet words & visit !
ReplyDeleteMamaCami : l'écharpe est en soie et lambswool de chez Drops et le dessus de table en coton italien acheté chez Mercredi & Cie (n'est pas vendu en ligne juste à la boutique). sinon je rougis vu que tu es une excellente photographe !
superbe couleur!
ReplyDelete