:: coffee :: at words to shoot by
the first digital photos i take since christmas... so you know where i'm at ! i did enjoy it though. it gave me a good excuse to go downtown on a sunday morning. people in vannes are really cool on sunday morning, even more than in the afternoon. i've always wondered why... hum... maybe it has to do with taking their time to fully enjoy their croissant and coffee ?
cheers !



wellcome back!
ReplyDeletelove from Greece
Katerina
Always a treat to see a new post from you. :) I finally found a baker in the area that makes croissants like in France, and we treat ourselves sometimes on a Sunday, just like we did when were lived in France :)
ReplyDeleteI am with you, it is for croissants...I had one today for breakfast, and I am in better mood ;)
ReplyDeleteTime with croissant and coffee always inspires a good mood.
ReplyDeleteCould be the coffee? I'm always in a better mood when I'm drinking coffee!! I even tried quitting for awhile, but I love it so much. I had to bring it back during our trip to Seattle and now that we are here, I haven't switched over to decaf. Anyway, lovely pictures and love it when you blog! xoxo
ReplyDeletecroissants and coffee always put me in a happy mood :)
ReplyDeleteCoucou Valérie !
ReplyDeleteJ'espère que tu vas bien ..Un bon petit croissant tu me tentes là ;)
... drinking coffee, first digital photos & sitting outside = cozy time ... hope you're doing well, Valerie? ...
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful thing about the European culture, people know how to savor life. Happy to see you blogging!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back!! It is so good to see photos of everyday life things. Visions of a nice cup of coffee sitting on one those chairs and watching people go by...ahhhh...glad I don't pay for dreaming!
ReplyDeleteThank you for writing and sharing this
ReplyDelete