summer postcard #1
because i love so much discovering other bloggers' places i thought i would launch a new serie of posts for the summer. this would be a post from time to time about a place in our area. mostly photos & a link for you to locate it, a site or on a map. do you mind i close the comments on these series so you could just enjoy having a quick look & go ? (most of us are moms and full-time busy during the summer) however these pictures could be taken with my old point & shoot since i have no intention bringing my DLSR to the beach. ever. i've learned my lesson in an american sandy desert last year.
today this is betahon beach. also where we usually go see the 14th of july (bastille day) fireworks with a picnic basket but this year the day was ruined with strong winds & rain. anyway... these point & shoot (didn't even remember how to turn this little camera on !) pictures were taken last weekend. unfortunately for her the tide was very low ...
as you can see i updated my blog editor * thank you niina* which means some stuff is still out of control but at least you don't have to look through a magnifying glass anymore to view my photos. see you soon for another postcard.






C'est juste splendide!!!
ReplyDeleteDes photos qui font du bien.
Merci!
contente de te savoir de retour en espérant que les soucis appartiennent au passé... xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome:) These beach pictures are wonderful! Looks so lovely. And I like your idea very much..it's nice to "travel" this way,here in the interet through other people's blog's.
ReplyDeleteOh how nice to see you back!!! I have missed you and your photos! What a great idea of yours. I love "travelling" to new places in cyberspace...and the first trip to "your beach" is fabulous...photos 3 and 4 ....she looks like a mermaid who came to visit on land for a while ane then went back home with her sweet little blue friend!!!
ReplyDeletexxx's
M
Tes photos sont très belles, j'aime bien les couleurs.
ReplyDeleteEt quels cheveux si longs et bouclés :)
Bisous!!
Valerie--I'm sneaking a comment here :) Hope you don't mind. This is a great idea! I think I'll join you. Maybe today! Also, I couldn't leave a comment on the MCI post. Is it just me?
ReplyDeleteI was going to make a comment on the new MCI too. Are you finding that there aren't as many projects, and it now just eye candy?? There use to be really good embroidery patterns, and now it seems there are far and few between :(
ReplyDeleteLove the beach pictures, especially the shadow one :)
thank you !
ReplyDeleteJenny & Elizabeth : sorry for the frustration it may have caused -- because yes I didn't open the comments on that post !
I agree there are less patterns than there used to be. but eye-candy is still good (depending on whatb issue) and inspring.
hello, valerie! i thought i'd pop in here and say what a fabulous idea you have! you know it seems that summer always creeps up on me and i never take advantage of it. this idea of taking picture postcards is so great! now i want to do it too! maybe i'll start today with the disposable camera i'm going to get. hm... hope you are enjoying your summer this far! :)
ReplyDeleteOh this is great idea! What a beautiful beach you have there. Perhaps I will introduce you all to my beach here in Finland. It´s a bit smaller :)
ReplyDeletei love the tomatoe picture in the MCI post!
beautiful beach pictures. I love marie-claire idee- but sadly not available here. i am in afrcia after all ;) thanks for sharing the pics they always inspiring
ReplyDeletelooking forward to the next post card! xo
oh beautiful! what a wonderful idea for a series.
ReplyDeleteoh how wonderful!!! lovely shots my dear. p.s. i´m thinking of upgrading my camera.... and of course going crazy trying to decide between the canon and nikon... any thoughts? ;) thanks!
ReplyDelete