seasonal ?
an autumn wind seems to blow over here
a new brooch in a silk & wool blend for my new tunic
a mushroom found in the yard,
some more hair pin bows -- grown up versions this time,
a retro 70ies tapestry -- they appeared here & there very often these past months, always creatively re-used : bags, lampshades, pillows... and even a couch cover included in the last marie-claires idées (keep tuned) -- thrifted this summer & a few fabrics
all chosen to make a weekend bag = anybody has shape/pattern suggestions ? i plan on adding some leather straps... how i ((heart)) this mustard yellow !
pop in at highly inspirational kootoyoo for more creative corners !


The tapestry is so beautiful, the colours are still so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteand kitschy isn't it ?!!
ReplyDeleteany idea for a bag shape ?
xo
It's all so so beautiful..I'm still stuck on that tunic which lies beneath that brooch...
ReplyDeleteBTW you must make the tie, it's one of those really satisfying projects... you may already do this but I used a hera marker to be sure I had really accurate folds...just a tip!
xxt
it seems we are playing bloggy tag!
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDeletethank you ! I've just PMed you
I love the bow and mushroom and your photos are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat toadstool is so fantastic. I love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos here.
ReplyDeleteHey girl, You still want to do corner view? Either way is fine, no worries. Jane and I are updating the list, it has gotten long. Please let me know. Thanks Theresa
you found that mushroom in the yard?! Your yard must be magic :)
ReplyDeleteI love your space today, so many lovely things to look at. Your bows are divine & your photo's are too. A really gorgeous space xo
ReplyDeleteif i had a yard, id want it to be full of those mushrooms! lovely post. beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the colors in these pictures! They have that feeling of autumn, lovely. And those bows, they are just so cute!
ReplyDeletelovely bow. I have just looked through your blog and it is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the crocheted sweets & lovelies... love the autumn feel here. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors and adorable things as usual!!! I hope you are well and enjoying the changing season :)
ReplyDeleteValerie, so good to see you back! Happy autumn! Lots of fall love going on here. xo
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love your choices of colors :) Ne serait-ce pas l'été indien?
ReplyDeleteI just love that mushroom... so wonderful!!! And you know... I think I'm having a thing for the mustard yellow at the moment too :)! With gray it looks just fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteENjoy the fall... hope it won't rain that much!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehank you, you all sweet ladies !
ReplyDeleteanyone for a travel bag pattern suggestion ? it has to fit the size standards of the main low cost (plane) companies therefore is restricted to weekend bag size
Theresa : of course yes ! I sent you an email, and saw you were the host for two weeks...
Lucie : j'aimerais oui !
Memmu : I agree with you, a fab combination !!
Love you creative space! The mushroom is just so cute!!! I am so glad I found you via kootoyoo! Love your blog;)
ReplyDeleteValerie, your creative space is always inspiring...I just love taking a peek into your beautiful little world :-) I love your grown-up hair bows, they are so sweet! That mushroom is just the cutest little thing :-) Best of luck finding a pattern for your travel bag!
ReplyDeletedear valerie! thank you for your many great comments. i LOVE them ;-) foldable tub: we did not have it for our elder sons either. broomstick lace: not complicated at all. foulards and coffee cups: for the christmas market. pumpkin: a friend of mine crocheted it - i'm rather the knitter. i admire your brooches, your pictures, your daughter und envie you for your stay in morocco :-) are you originally french or english by the way (i do write better in french...) love, flurina
ReplyDeletej'adore le ptit champignon. As-tu fait la broderie? Où as-tu trouvé le modèle?
ReplyDeletei can never seem to get my hands on a mci very easily at all!! i'm getting pushed to the point where i might just need to subscribe and spend my pretty pennies! oh dear. but how inspirational they are!!
ReplyDeleteNous avons les mêmes lectures (moi avec quelques semaines de retard, à moins que je sois en France)...
ReplyDeleteCommentaire posté sous le mauvais post... :)
ReplyDelete